About Your Dentist
"A smile speaks every language."
My goal is to make the world a better place, one smile at a time.
Pediatric Dental Fellow
The Ohio State University and Nationwide Children’s Hospital – Columbus, OH
- Pediatric Dental Fellow in a community-based setting offering services to the pediatric population of urban and rural areas around Columbus including Primary Health FQHC at Mansfield.
- Nisonger Center - A Specialized Disability Developmental Center for special needs children and adults.
- Coshocton Children’s Clinic - Rural-based Appalachian county clinic for the underserved pediatric population.
- The O.S.U Home Coach - A mobile van serving schools of Columbus metro area.
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital - Providing care for ambulatory and hospitalized children, primarily Medicaid and participated in research projects and weekly seminars hosted by the Pediatric department at Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
Doctor of Dental Surgery
New York University College of Dentistry - New York, NY
- Awarded best student certificate in patient care and management
Master of Dental Surgery, Orthodontics
KLE Society's Institute of Dental Sciences - Belgaum, India
- Three-year graduate program and orthodontics residency with participation in case presentations, seminars, and literature review
- Involved in biomechanics as applied to comprehensive orthodontic treatment, growth modulation, and functional appliances
- Diagnosis and treatment of craniofacial anomalies
- Research Thesis: Studied bracket base topography under scanning electron microscope & compared its effect on the bond strength of orthodontic brackets
- Presented research papers in orthodontic conferences
Bachelor of Dental Surgery
JSS Dental College - Mysore, India.
- Four-year program followed by one-year internship in comprehensive dental care
- Honors Program
Dr. Sarjapur has completed advanced training in the following areas of dental specialty:
- TMJ and Orofacial Pain,
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
Life & Hobbies
When she's not at the office, Dr. Sarjapur loves spending quality time with her husband, Yogish, two kids, Amogh and Aagna, and her Goldendoodle, Khavi. In her free time, Dr. Sarjapur enjoys travel and the chance to explore the music and natural attractions of new places. Her favorite ways to de-stress are yoga and meditation.